Rooted firmly in the solid foundation of the Measured Ability Group of Companies, Greys Nursing Services has been trusted as an industry leader in the medical sector for over 40 years.
An extensive network of regional offices empower us to operate with unmatched efficiency both nationally and internationally.
3rd Floor, Island Circle Block,
22 Island Circle,
Riverhorse Valley Business Estate,
Phone: 031 312 6453
Our benchmarking procedure requires that all staff successfully complete our registration process which is in line with client specific competencies – including the following recruitment processes such as:
- Interviewed Face-to-Face & Reference Checked
- Criminal Checked & ITC checks (on request)
- Verifications are done on applicant’s RN / EN / ENA registration documents with SANC
- Medical Tests (on request and job related)
- Induction to company policies
- Orientation (1 day at client)
- Orientation feedback received from Client
- Candidates are then assigned on a contractual / ad-hoc basis as per the clients staffing requirements, their performance is then managed during the contract period.
Besides the daily visible presence of our on-site operations what is not evidenced and goes on behind the scenes is the huge amount of administration undertaken on behalf of our clients. This includes but is not limited to the following and this is why your organisation requires expert administration:
Full Wage Administration
U.I.F, Workman’s Compensation, Levies, Taxes, Insurances, Paid Public Holidays, Sick Leave Admin, Annual Leave Admin, Family Responsibility Admin, IOD’s, Banking and Staff Advances.
Human Resources / Personnel
Contracts of Employment, all Administration and Management of Personnel Files, Payroll Administration, Recruitment and Selection.
Industrial / Labour Relations
No obligations or necessary involvement in any IR issues. Employee disciplinary procedures, grievances, industrial action, CCMAs etc.
Attending to staff complaints, pay issues, mobilisations to site etc.
Staff Bank / Pool Management
Manage orientation process