- Internally, we’ve built walls to separate the payroll and accounts departments from sales and operations to ensure that our payroll continues to run in the event that one of our employees contracts the virus and initiates a group quarantine.
- Reconfigured our air-conditioning system so that no cross contamination leaks into our payroll department.
- Trained up additional payroll staff as auxiliaries in the event that any current staff require time-off to recover.
- Put measures in place in order to allow 50% of our payroll and accounts departments to work remotely via VPN. This involved substantial investment in our tech infrastructure; allowing our payroll teams to operate securely and without interruption and thereby reducing the aligned risk to your business and ours.
- Placed a particular emphasis on hygiene in both the office and for our staff at home. We’re providing hand sanitisers at every entrance to our offices and we’ve provided our internal staff with disinfectant cleaners to take home and protect their families.
- Produced educational videos in five local languages for our external staffing which we hope will be used by the greater community. The concept is to spread awareness in respect of the virus and how best to prepare ourselves against infection.
- Holding training session for our internal staff in order for them to educate our staff on site and in the community.
- Engaging the local medical community to deal with any exposure our staff might face. Currently, however, unless an individual has travelled and is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 the authorities and private labs will not entertain any testing. We will continue to keep abreast of the situation.
- Engaged local government to make use of our videos in the education of the community.
- Manufacturing special offsite recruitment stations in order to best protect your staff and ours. These stations have been custom designed with the virus in mind, in order to limit face-to-face exposure between parties.
- With immediate effect, we’ve placed a hold on domestic travel between branches and all corporate interactions will take place via video conferencing. This is inclusive of all mid management interviews.
- We’re engaging with attorneys and labour law experts in order to establish the labour law implications of a Pandemic and National State of Disaster. Our experts are working tirelessly to ensure that the correct procedures are followed and your business is best protected both legally and financially. We will revert with the MASA Infectious Disease Policy and stance on COVID-19 HR & IR procedures as soon as possible.
The following videos were produced in English, Zulu, Sotho, Afrikaans and Xhosa to educate our staff nationwide about the COVID-19 Virus and the best practice to prevent infection.
These videos have no copyright, they are intended to educate the South African people, particularly those in rural communities. Please share the videos and we welcome your suggestions and comments on email@example.com.
MASA OUTSOURCING IS A SOUTH AFRICAN LABOUR POWERHOUSE PLACING THOUSANDS OF STAFF COUNTRYWIDE THROUGH ITS VARIOUS DIVISIONS AND ENTITIES.
A leading national and international employment / staffing agency specialising in; blue collar recruitment, labour hire, labour outsourcing, temporary employment services, white collar temporary & permanent recruitment, nursing, Industrial relations and payroll services.
Map data provided by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering
permanent and temporary
Measured Ability South Africa
Blue collar temporary & permanent recruitment / labour broking / outsourcing
Independent Offshore Services
Blue & white collar permanent & temporary recruitment on the African continent
Care facilities, in home,
frail & hospital