An extensive network of regional offices empower us to operate with unmatched efficiency both nationally and internationally.
Experts in Vetting and Hiring, Recruitment, Site Operations, Industrial Relations, Payroll Services, Staff Management, Human Resource and Labour Management; we’re the only Labour Broker positioned to manage your labour hire needs comprehensively.
- 59% of worldwide businesses use outsourcing to reduce expenses.
- Outsourcing can lead to lower overheads, increased growth, greater focus and improved quality of service; all resulting in a stronger bottom line.
- Massive technological advances will continue to dramatically accelerate the pace of business, outsourcing is the only solution which provides the flexibility to contend in the modern global arena.
- Partnering with a Temporary Employment Service can dramatically reduce loss through theft and fraud, due to the thorough vetting procedures implemented by the experts.
- Businesses who hire outsourced labour have the freedom to expand or shrink their workforce as required, without the burden of ongoing employment cost and legislation.
- Making use of an outsourcing partner results in a workforce who are continually upskilled and trained, optimizing productivity and return on investment.
- Owing to the associated saving on cost and dramatic increase in productivity 78% of businesses report a positive experience with their outsourcing partners.
- Top reasons for outsourcing include decreased costs, increased focus on core functions, a solution to capacity demands, enhanced quality of service, access to talent capital and a boost in organisational transformation.
- Partner with us and enjoy over four decades worth of experience in Flexible and Permanent staffing solutions throughout South Africa.
Civils, Construction, Engineering, FMCG, Logistics, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Technical, Transport, Shipping, Freight, Safety, Security, Hospitality, Retail, Warehousing, Automotive, Medical, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Printing, Agriculture, Telecommunication, Electronics
Disciplines of staff supplied to our clients:
Drivers (Code 8, Code 10, Code 14), Forklift Drivers, Reach Truck Drivers, General Workers, Van Assistants, Pickers, Packers, Farmworkers, Electricians, Plumbers, Fitters, Turners, Pipefitters, Welders, Boilermakers, Engineers, Architects, Storeman, Merchandisers, Handyman, Crane Operators, Scanners, Machine Operators, Dispatch Clerks, Tally Clerks, Admin Clerks and much more.
- Benchmarked scalable labour pool creation and management in accordance with ISO principles
- Candidate Competency and Fit
- SETA Training
- Industrial Relations
- Induction Services
- Payroll Platform Services
- Mitigation of inherent in-sourcing risk and insurances
- Reduction of Employment and Labour Costs
Our proven track record illustrates that we are the most preferred temporary and permanent vacancy outsourcing agent.
- Technology: Continuous Innovation
IT, Payroll, Digital and Administration Systems are never static. Our in-house digital experts, designers, developers and software engineers track market trends and improvements to continuously develop and upgrade our systems.
The integrity of our information is secured and hosted across multiple locations by international market leader First Technologies.
- CV Database:
Candidate search, selection, job posting and retrieval is executed through the implementation of cutting-edge technology platforms.
Utilisation of the latest technology and through means of effective international candidate networks and marketing strategies, we attract the best technical talent from the global market place, supplying a vast network of vetted, mobile professionals.
- Vacancy Posting:
A single, world-class interface plugged-in to comprehensive national and global job forum databases, incorporating all relevant social media sites and digital platforms.
- Search Engine Optimisation:
Outsourced deployment of global leaders in the SEO arena, ensuring that the most up-to-date practices and global trends are implemented at all times.
Hosting an impressive team of specialist professionals who have migrated across from various arenas to join our dynamic team.
A member of the trusted Measured Ability Group of Companies, making use of methodologies and competencies that have been successfully implemented for over four decades.
Offering bespoke training solutions tailored to your requirements, these include on-boarding, learner-ships, and value-added services training for both permanent and temporary staff.
- Workflow processes:
Innovative, customisable workflow processes based on international best practice.
Internal administration and operational processes based on ISO and benchmarking principles.
- Benchmark recruiting:
Prior to a candidate arriving that candidate will have undergone a 25 point screening assessment by a recruiter, audited by a Head of Department.
Boasting a rock-solid financial foundation and an A-rating with Investec Bank.
An entrepreneurially driven, client-first, operationally-minded company culture.
- Core Values:
“No profit without integrity”
- Corporate image:
Offering branded MASA PPE and uniforms across all client sites.
- Legal Compliance:
Attended by attorneys who are renowned as leaders in the South African legal sector; encompassing Client Service Agreements, Terms of Engagement, Employee Master Agreement and Assignment Confirmation, Employee Induction Handbook, Employee Health and Safety Training Manual, Disciplinary Code, Grievance and Dispute Resolution Procedures.
What our clients have to say:
permanent and temporary
Measured Ability South Africa
Blue collar temporary & permanent recruitment / labour broking / outsourcing
Independent Offshore Services
Blue & white collar permanent & temporary recruitment on the African continent
Care facilities, in home,
frail & hospital