MASA Outsourcing South Africa – Labour Hire / Brokers
Temporary and Permanent Employment Specialists
An extensive network of regional offices empower us to operate with unmatched efficiency both nationally and internationally.
Experts in Vetting and Hiring, Recruitment, Site Operations, Industrial Relations, Payroll Services, Staff Management, Human Resource and Labour Management; we’re the only Labour Broker positioned to manage your labour hire needs comprehensively.
- 59% of worldwide businesses use outsourcing to reduce expenses.
- Outsourcing can lead to lower overheads, increased growth, greater focus and improved quality of service; all resulting in a stronger bottom line.
- Massive technological advances will continue to dramatically accelerate the pace of business, outsourcing is the only solution which provides the flexibility to contend in the modern global arena.
- Partnering with a Temporary Employment Service can dramatically reduce loss through theft and fraud, due to the thorough vetting procedures implemented by the experts.
- Businesses who hire outsourced labour have the freedom to expand or shrink their workforce as required, without the burden of ongoing employment cost and legislation.
- Making use of an outsourcing partner results in a workforce who are continually upskilled and trained, optimizing productivity and return on investment.
- Owing to the associated saving on cost and dramatic increase in productivity 78% of businesses report a positive experience with their outsourcing partners.
- Top reasons for outsourcing include decreased costs, increased focus on core functions, a solution to capacity demands, enhanced quality of service, access to talent capital and a boost in organisational transformation.
- Partner with us and enjoy over four decades worth of experience in Flexible and Permanent staffing solutions throughout South Africa.
MASA Outsourcing is a South African labour powerhouse placing thousands of staff countrywide through its various divisions and entities.
A leading provider of temporary staffing in South Africa.
If you’re looking to hire labour brokers in South Africa, you can speak to one of our consultants to find out more about how we provide unsurpassed staff solutions.
Civils, Construction, Engineering, FMCG, Logistics, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Technical, Transport, Shipping, Freight, Safety, Security, Hospitality, Retail, Warehousing, Automotive, Medical, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Printing, Agriculture, Telecommunication, Electronics
Disciplines of staff supplied to our clients:
Drivers (Code 8, Code 10, Code 14), Forklift Drivers, Reach Truck Drivers, General Workers, Van Assistants, Pickers, Packers, Farmworkers, Electricians, Plumbers, Fitters, Turners, Pipefitters, Welders, Boilermakers, Engineers, Architects, Storeman, Merchandisers, Handyman, Crane Operators, Scanners, Machine Operators, Dispatch Clerks, Tally Clerks, Admin Clerks and much more.
MASA Outsourcing prides itself on its position as one of the leading outsourcing agents in South Africa. All of our candidates are interviewed by our highly experienced consultants, ensuring their skills match those required by the client. Labour outsourcing in South Africa is our specialty. Providing clients with top standard labour service and staffing in the country is our priority. We have thousands of employees in our vacancy database providing unsurpassed measure in our services and recruitment. Services offered include:
- Benchmarked scalable labour pool creation and management in accordance with ISO principles
- Candidate Competency and Fit
- SETA Training
- Industrial Relations
- Induction Services
- Payroll Platform Services
- Mitigation of inherent in-sourcing risk and insurances
- Reduction of Employment and Labour Costs
Our proven track record illustrates that we are the most preferred temporary and permanent vacancy outsourcing agent.
What our clients have to say:
permanent and temporary
Measured Ability South Africa
Blue collar temporary & permanent recruitment / labour broking / outsourcing
Independent Offshore Services
Blue & white collar permanent & temporary recruitment on the African continent
Care facilities, in home,
frail & hospital